~ Account Manager
Supporting the Relationship Managers in providing a high level of service to High Net Worth Individuals, local and international Trust Companies and Wealth Managers. As an AM you will be a focal point of contact for the client’s daily banking requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Execution of client transactions (payments, security trades, foreign exchanges, Fixed deposits and corporate actions)
- Receiving and making client calls to facilitate transactions and resolve queries.
- Reviewing new account CDD and subsequent preparation of account opening documentation and risk review paperwork.
- Liaising with clients to close any gaps in CDD documentation for both new and existing bank accounts.
- Preparation of Account closure documentation.
- Completion of client Risk Review documentation in accordance with group risk policies for regular risk reviews to include running of background checks and searches.
- Setting up new accounts on the bank mainframe system (T24) and the relationship management system (MSD).
- Attending client meetings/service reviews and social events as appropriate.
- Review and process overrides on transactions generated by T24 / FIRCOSOFT.
- Review of E-Services requests and subsequent preparation of E-Services set-up documentation.
- Resolving E-Services issues (e.g. forgotten passwords) directly with the client.
- Assist with system testing for both T24 releases and Hotfixes as appropriate.
- Assist with and co-ordinate projects and large scale system tasks that may arise from time to time.
- Maintaining good relationships with other departments to ensure good turnaround times and effective communication flows.
- Ability to think outside of the box and enthusiasm for change and the unexpected.
- Such other duties as may be required.