~ Administrator – Alternatives Team
To assist the Manager and Officer in the administration and valuation of a portfolio of alternative investment funds. To complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within the controls, guidelines and procedures as established by the director/manager.
- Prepare valuations on a timely basis in accordance with client SLA and regulatory deadlines as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Process payments, bookkeep transactions, complete reconciliations and assist in the calculation of accruals, calls and distributions.
- Assist with the proper administration of alternative investment client funds, concentrating on providing quality day to day service for the team’s client portfolio.
- Liaise with external service providers, auditors, bankers, investment managers, custodians etc. as necessary.
- Communicate effectively and concisely with other team members and maintain a courteous, positive and professional manner with both external and internal clients /colleagues at all times.
- Become familiar with team’s existing allocated client portfolio.
- Pro-actively work with internal individuals and groups to ensure timely delivery of client data.
- Ability to resolve queries/find solutions.
- Become familiar with and adhere to internal practices and procedures.
- Manage own time effectively.
- Take responsibility for self-development with appropriate support and work on agreed training requirements and performance goals to ensure on-going development.
- Consult and escalate issues and exceptions to senior team members to alleviate problems or risks .
Call Sandra to discuss this opportunity further.