~ Audit Assistant
To support Assistant Managers on Audit client engagements; to ensure the effective delivery and completion of engagements in-line with client, statutory and Company Audit Methodology requirements.
- Commerciality (Makes an Impact, Exercises Professional Judgement) – Support the Assistant Manager with administrative and data collecting tasks demonstrating high levels of accuracy, timeliness and efficiency to ensure the effective and timely delivery of engagements.
- Financial Awareness (Delivers Quality) – Take responsibility for own time spent on engagements or other tasks to ensure effective service delivery and maximised chargeability and recoverability.
- Networking (Seizes Business Opportunities, Drives Collaboration and Inclusion) – Develop and maintain effective relationships with peers, Assistant Managers and clients to raise understanding and awareness of internal and external processes and procedures.
- Reflection (Strives for Continual Improvement, Demonstrates Curiosity and Innovation) – Proactively seek feedback and opportunities to reflect upon and improve understanding and awareness of processes and procedures by utilising feedback to maximise application of knowledge gained through professional studies.
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) at Grade B or above.
- 3 A-Levels at Grade B or above (or equivalent).
- 2:1 Degree or higher (if applicable).
- Ability to work using own initiative, prioritise own work and be flexible to changing business and departmental needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal team working skills.
- Personal accountability.
- Computer Literacy especially Excel and Word.
- Required Language – English – Strong Spoken, listening and written.