~ Events Manager
Proven track record in the creation and implementation of multijurisdictional events and a creativity and passion for creating engaging events? Come and talk with us now and we will introduce you to this outstanding client.
A precis of responsibilities will involve :
– Plan and oversee the implementation of an employee events programme, designing and delivering a multitude of employee engagement events across the Group in line with agreed budgets, and risk management framework
– Manage everything from the production of the event through to the travel, accommodation and logistics, working with key internal stakeholders and external suppliers to deliver the event to excellent standard
– Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business, including Executive Committees, to establish clear objectives and KPIs, prepare budgets and provide periodic status reports, keeping track of finances, invoicing and reporting for all events
– Provide events expertise and guidance across the business
– Travel to other jurisdictions
– Minimum of 5+ years of events experience is essential, ideally employee/internal events, supported by a relevant qualification
Sandra has full job spec upon confidential application.