~ Fund Accounting Officer
Qualified Accountant with sound knowledge of the fund industry, fund administration, recording of financial transactions, preparation of financial statements and relevant regulatory requirements?
Working within a small focussed team, we think you’d like this one.
Key duties will include :
• Preparation of financial statements for fund companies
• Preparation of net asset valuations for other companies, partnerships and private equity vehicles, including oversight of proper administration of the entities
• Liaising with auditors ensuring that financial statements are finalised and distributed within the required deadlines
• Assist the Fund Accounting Manager with ad hoc duties
• Assist with development and automation of system processes and implement procedural changes necessary for continued growth o f the department and enhancing operating efficiencies.
• Production of comprehensive accounting working papers for audit purposes
• Participate in new business opportunity process when required
• Maintain and develop expertise and provide advice to clients, demonstrating judgement and understanding of the business.
• Build, develop and maintain solid relationships with clients andintermediaries