~ Fund Administrator
Looking to progress your junior role in finance? Our client can offer you the next step …
To support the Client Director/Assistant Director/Head of Section and other team members in undertaking the day to day administration of the portfolio of funds allocated to the section.
Duties to include:
- To administer investment/divestment process.
- To administer the draw-down process.
- To administer the distribution process.
- To undertake Corporate Secretarial tasks.
- To respond to investor and client queries.
- To undertake general administration.
- To manage workloads to ensure that the Company’s required minimum charge-ability is maintained.
Please call Sandra to discuss this opportunity in more detail.