~ Senior Fund Administrator
Super opportunity for professional Senior Fund Administrator :
- To assist with undertaking responsibility for a portfolio of the Company’s clients.
- To deputise for Client Director / Assistant Director, whenever necessary.
- To develop and maintain an effective working relationship with colleagues to create an open and supportive environment.
- To assist with the training of junior staff in the section
- ‘A’ signatory
- To manage workloads to ensure that the Company’s required minimum charge ability is maintained.
- To assist the Assistant Director and / or Client Director in supervising, monitoring and appraisal of staff.
- Supervise and sign-off on processes, process maps and checklists.
- Monitor and control all outgoing communications to ensure correspondence, calculations and presentation of work is of the highest standard at all times.
- Make recommendations to the Assistant Director and / or Client Director of training requirements for individual members of the team.
- Assist with maintaining ongoing review and updating of procedures for the team.
- Ensure the compliance monitoring of the Funds are adhered to by less experienced administrative staff at all times.
- Co-ordinate and arrange board meetings of General Partners of funds and other companies administered in the team, and ensure that all AGM’s, proxies and notices are dispatched in a timely fashion.
- Maintain quality and control of processes and meet deadlines for meetings.
- Investment, Call & Distribution Process.
- Attend internal meetings organised with the Directors to establish the required tasks and deadlines to be undertaken internally
- Produce Calls and Distributions for investors and sign-off on Call and Distribution Checklists and payments for investments.
- Production of Management, Interim and Audited Accounts
- Assist the Accounts Team with controlling the planning of management, interim and audited accounts for all the section’s clients.
- Control and monitor the bookkeeping process.
- Review ledgers on a regular basis.
- Call Sandra to discuss this really meaty role further!