~ Senior Private Equity Fund Administrator
As a Senior Administrator you will support the ‘B’ and ‘A’ signatory Senior Private Equity Fund Administrator and Client Director/Assistant Director on an ongoing basis to ensure the efficiency of the section is maintained. You will also assist with the responsibilities for a portfolio of clients and assist with training of Administrators.
If you can tick the following – then call us now for a full job spec.
A confident manner and the ability to communicate with clients effectively.
- A flexible approach to work and good time management skills.
- An ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate leadership and supervisory skills towards less experienced staff.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Ideally knowledge of double entry bookkeeping.
- A sound knowledge of Company Secretarial tasks.
- General knowledge of banking systems.
- Good IT skills.