~ Senior Trust Administrator
The Senior Trust Administrator will be responsible for the day to day administration of a portfolio of client entities, with the aim of ensuring that all administrative matters are dealt with on a timely basis and within deadlines.
The role will be extremely varied reflecting the varied business interests the client base offers, but the main responsibilities of this position will be as follows:
- Be the main point of contact for clients within your portfolio.
- Liaise with client advisors as and when necessary.
- Deal with all administrative matters in relation to your portfolio
- Delegate work to more junior members of staff.
- Be responsible for the data integrity within the database relating to your portfolio.
- Assist the Assistant and Senior Managers with new business formations as required.
- Coaching and mentoring more junior members of staff.
- Some business travel to meet existing and potential new clients.
- Quarterly investment monitoring and appraisal.
- Clearance of risk review points relating to your portfolio.
- Review of work in progress and the issuance of invoices.
- Collection of Debtors.
- Collection of Client Due Diligence, as and when required.
- Provide input and feedback on existing and new procedures and policies.
- Review and approval of financial statements.
- The role is progressive and will depend greatly on the candidate’s relative strengths and weaknesses, but involvement in ad-hoc projects, such as product development, may also arise.
- At least five years experience in an administration department of a Guernsey fiduciary, and have completed or very nearly completed the STEP International Diploma or equivalent qualification. Someone who has received exposure to all aspects of fiduciary operations (administration, compliance, and client accounting) and possessing an interest in technology and its implementation to enhance business efficiency would have a distinct advantage.
- You will demonstrate a pragmatic and “can do” approach and will appreciate the overriding requirement for client service standards that meet full regulatory and commercial compliance.
- You must be a good communicator with the personality to interact with staff at all levels within the Company. You will be an organised person with an attention to detail, ability to see projects through to their conclusion on time, and be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications.