~ Trust Administrator
Had a couple of years within Trusts and looking to move to a really supportive company?
Worthwhile considering this role :
Responsible for the day to day running of own portfolio of clients the role will include:-
- Statutory work – ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained at all times.
- Entity reviews – carrying out an annual review of all entities within your own portfolio.
- Liaison with respective departments regarding accounting and taxation issues.
- Liaison with clients and intermediaries both by telephone and in writing.
- Educated to ‘A’ Level standard, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience together with the previous management of a portfolio of clients.