Home » Jobs » Accountancy » Analyst/Actuarial Trainee
~ Analyst/Actuarial Trainee
Looking to put your excellent academic background to good use where you can commence a recognized career?
Here are some of the duties you will be carrying out as part of your professional training programme :
- Assisting in the preparation of data and calculations for actuarial valuations and financial reporting of pension schemes for clients.
- Calculating benefits for individual members of pension schemes and preparing draft letters to communicate the results.
- Preparing and checking standard valuation reports.
- Representing the company professionally and effectively with clients and maintaining a high standard whether by phone, in writing or in person.
- Being responsible for checking the work of other team members in the Pensions Actuarial department.
- Providing support to partners and staff as required.
This is a fabulous opportunity for you – come and talk with us today and we’ll tell you more!