~ Private Equity Accountant
Busy, busy role for exciting client :
The role will cover :
- Assist with preparation of accounts timetables.
- Support in planning activity of team.
Liaising with fund administrators
- Review/prepare management fee, call and distribution calculations.
- Advise on potential accounting issues & best practises.
- Design proforma accounts
- Agree proforma with clients/auditors.
- Maintain capital accounts for limited partners.
Preparation/initial review of accounts
- Liaising with other departments.
- Initial review of accounts and working papers.
- Maintenance of client relationships.
- Liaising re closing down of accounting periods.
- Checking & maintaining ledger integrity.
- Preparing standard accounts files.
- Completion of appropriate checklists.
- Liaising with auditors/clients.
- Preparing accounts for manager review and clearing points.
- Submission & filings
- Submitting GFSC notifications.
- Preparation and submission of Guernsey tax returns.
Team Management and involvement in special projects will also be involved.
We have full job spec upon application.