Home » Jobs » Trust / Co Admin » Senior Administrator
~ Senior Administrator
As senior administrator within this dynamic and supportive client, your role will cover :
- Undertake all routine administration for clients or as instructed
- Accurately effect client banking instructions.
- Have an awareness of client take on procedures and the associated risk involved.
- Become familiar with team’s existing allocated client portfolio.
- Ensure quality day to day service for team’s client portfolio.
- Have an understanding of trust and corporate regulatory requirements.
- Communicate effectively and concisely with other team members.
- Maintain a courteous, positive and professional manner with both external and internal clients /colleagues at all times.
- Pro-actively work with internal individuals and groups to ensure timely delivery of client data.
- Ability to resolve queries/find solutions.
- Be familiar with and adhere to all internal practices and procedures.
- Maintain focus on chargeable time.
- Manage and record own time effectively and accurately.
- Be responsible and effective in cash collection and control of debtors.
- Construct accurate written communications – letters, emails, minutes.
- Take responsibility for self development.
- To motivate and train junior staff members.
- Work on agreed training requirements and performance goals to ensure on-going development.
- Consult and escalate issues and exceptions to senior team members to alleviate problems or risks.
Call Sandra for further information in confidence