Home » Jobs » Trust / Co Admin » Senior Trust Manager
~ Senior Trust Manager
Super opportunity for a Senior Trust Manager to be responsible for the day to day administration of a portfolio of client entities. You will need :
- Minimum of ten years experience in an administration department of a Guernsey fiduciary, and have completed the STEP International Diploma or equivalent qualification. Someone who has received exposure to all aspects of fiduciary operations (administration, compliance, and client accounting) and possessing an interest in technology and its implementation to enhance business efficiency would have a distinct advantage.
- You will demonstrate a pragmatic and “can do” approach and will appreciate the overriding requirement for client service standards that meet full regulatory and commercial compliance.
The role will be extremely varied reflecting the varied business interests the client base offers, but the main responsibilities of this position will be as follows:
- Be the main point of contact for clients within your portfolio.
- Liaise with client advisors as and when necessary.
- Delegate work to your team.
- Be responsible for the data integrity within the database relating to your portfolio.
- Assist the Directors with new business formations as required.
- Coaching and mentoring your team.
- Some business travel to meet existing and potential new clients.
- Quarterly investment monitoring and appraisal.
- Monitor the clearance of risk review points relating to your portfolio.
- Monitor the review of work in progress and the issuance of invoices.
- Setting and Monitoring Performance Targets and Key Personal Indicators for your team.
- Collection of Debtors.
- Collection of Client Due Diligence as and when required.
- Provide input and feedback on existing and new procedures and policies.
- Review and approval of financial statements.
- Preparing monthly reports in terms of team performance to the board.