Home » Jobs » Trust / Co Admin » Trust Officer/Senior Trust Officer
~ Trust Officer/Senior Trust Officer
Do you have 5 to 7 years Trust experience?
Here you will be responsible for the day to day running of your own portfolio of clients, this will include:-
- Statutory work – ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained at all times.
- Entity reviews – carrying out an annual review of all entities within your own portfolio.
- Liaison with different departments regarding accounting and taxation issues.
- Liaison with clients and intermediaries both by telephone and in writing.
- Assist more junior staff with queries/problems being encountered
A strong academic background is required, in addition either STEP or an ICSA qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
Excellent communication skills are required along with good written and numeracy skills.
Sound like your sort of role? Call us for further details.